Oh Sugar Cake Company would love to create your perfect celebration cake!
We are based in Cwmbran and cover Cardiff & surrounding areas too.

For more details please visit www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany



Tuesday 1 January 2013

January Offer

Happy New Year!!!

I hope the 12 months that lay ahead hold many good times for all of you. I'll be busy working on developing Oh Sugar Cake Company throughout the year and have a huge list of things I will be working on. This will be my first full year in business so I'm hoping to achieve great things!

I've decided to kick off 2013 with a fantastic offer. For those of you wanting to get organised in the new year now is the time to get a tick on your to do list and book in your cake requirements for your upcoming celebrations.

All cakes booked in January will receive a huge 20% discount! A deposit paid in January will confirm your date and booking, with you then being able to arrange the details of your cake closer to the date it is needed.

For celebration cakes a £10 deposit will confirm your order and for wedding cakes a £50 deposit. If you'd like a quote on any cake please get in touch by phone (07918 088992) or e-mail (enquiries@ohsugarcakecompany.com)

You can view galleries of all of my cakes at my website which is now live www.ohsugarcakecompany.com or on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/ohsugarcakecompany

It's 2013, let's celebrate with cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment